Thursday, August 7, 2014

Random 5 Month-Old Photos {Where did the time go?}



Um, okay I have a 5 MONTH OLD BOY as of TODAY. Whaaaaat?!?! When exactly did this happen I keep asking myself...

People truly are not joking when they say babyhood goes by fast and furious. It is truly a bitter-sweet thing parenthood is. Just the other day Ben said to me how he would be totally okay with changing Kellen's diapers for the rest of his life if it meant he'd stay a baby. And I think I would too! Seriously he has a real case of the cuties. I mean, I think I took easily over 50 pictures of him today for just only needing one shot (the one above). Oh my sweet boy...





Discovering those toes. Hasn't tried to 'eat' them just yet...



He likes to stick his butt up in the air these days...and is working on trying to crawl 
{uh ohhhh}



So close to crawling, I'm guessing it'll be by the end of this month?


"Oh, hey mom"


Love my little boy. Can't believe he's 5 months...

--Mrs. Sarah Illick



No comments:

Post a Comment